Bay Area Harmony Sweeps this weekend!

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009
      For those that do not already have tickets we hope you will consider joining us for the 25th Bay Area Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival being held this Saturday night at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco.

      The Bay Area is where the Harmony Sweeps first began and over the past quarter century we have had the honor of presenting hundreds of quality vocal harmony groups in all styles and genres. And this year we are fortunate once again to be able to present 10 of the top vocal groups in the area and can promise a highly enjoyable and entertaining evening.

      So if you love vocal harmony then please come to the show - we know you will have a great time.

      All the info on the web page:
      BAY AREA HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/bayarea.html

      John Neal
      www.singers.com
      www.acappellanews.com