[ba-acappella] Audition 10/27 - bass and other singers wanted...

  • Ken Purchase
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 1999
      Hi,
      We're still looking for a BASS and a SOLOIST (male or female with good solo
      voice) for an awesome (and fun) modern a cappella group. We'll be doing
      auditions on Wednesday 10/27 (or by appointment) in Mountain View. Please
      email me and check our website if you're interested.

      http://www.speedzoo.com

      Thanks!
      Ken Purchase
      650-965-4832