Hookslide @ the Little Fox, February 12

  • Jon Pilat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      Come see Hookslide perform February 12 at the Little Fox Theater in
      Redwood City. We're doing a benefit for Team in Training and would like
      to see all of you there for an evening of a cappella rock and roll!

      Hookslide
      February 12, 2009
      8 pm
      Little Fox Theater
      2209 Broadway
      Redwood City, CA

      Tickets: $12 in advance, $14 at the door:
      http://www.foxdream.com/foxdream/shopexd.asp?id=1405&bc=no

      Hookslide appeared on the New York based CBS "Early Show" twice and were
      selected as a finalist for the Boyz II Men Natonal Talent Quest. They've
      also appeared on Discovery Channel's "Mythbusters" and managed to put a
      fire out with their voices! Their wild sound and their infectious energy
      has powered them through two albums, 300+ shows, and seven years of
      gigging, opening for international acts such as Kool And The Gang and
      Tower Of Power, and taking them across the nation from the Lincoln Center
      in New York City to Anchorage, Alaska. They claim to sing 5 parts with
      only 4 voices. Come out to see how they do it! www.hook-slide.com

      See you there!

      jon pilat
      bass&beatbox, hookslide