Bay Area Harmony Sweeps - Last call for groups

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      This is the last call for groups who are interested in participating
      in this year's Harmony Sweepstakes. We have some great submissions so
      far including several brand new groups.

      If you would like to perform then please contact us very soon.

      BAY AREA HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/bayarea.html

      John Neal