Harmony Sweepstakes Coaching

  • Stephen Saxon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Would you like to work with a coach in preparation for the Harmony
      Sweepstakes coming up in March?

      I've sung with San Francisco regional champions in 2004, 2006, and
      2008, and we've placed 2nd, 3rd and 2nd, respectively, in the national
      finals. As a result, I've also hosted the regionals in 2005 and 2007,
      and will be hosting (not judging) again in 2009. I have won Best
      Original Arrangement and Best Original Composition at the national
      finals, and I've got a pretty good feel for what works, both musically
      and otherwise, including setting yourself up to perform well and have
      a good time.

      Outside of the Sweeps themselves, I've also sung with Chanticleer,
      Kitka, Artists Vocal Ensemble, Choralis, Pacific Mozart Ensemble, San
      Francisco Choral Artists, and many other ensembles in a wide variety
      of genres. I've coached children's choirs, high school, college, and
      professional vocal groups, including classical, jazz, barbershop, and
      other styles.

      Email me for details or to schedule a session.

      Happy New Year,

      Stephen Saxon.

      stephen@...
      www.stephensaxon.com