[ba-acappella] Circle-Singing in Oakland/Berkeley

  • DJ Hamouris
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 1999
      I'd like to set up an informal circle-singing group (maximum 10-12) at
      my home, which is on the Oakland/Berkeley border. I'm particularly
      interested in singing with people who are: 1) experienced at this form
      and 2) feel it is part of their spritual expression. We would
      probably meet weekly. If this appeals to you, please contact me via
      email or at 510/652-9560.

      DJ Hamouris