Audition now for WomenSing, the East Bay’s premier women’s ensemble!

  • isotreker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      Audition now for WomenSing, the East Bay's premier women's
      ensemble! As part of its Celestial Season, WomenSing embarks on another
      exploration of outstanding treble music. In April at St Mary's
      College, Flowing from the firmament will feature the performance of the
      entire Holst Choral Hymns from the Rig Veda with harp. The concert
      concludes with an April Fool's theme. In early June we'll
      premiere two works from gifted student composers as part of our Youth
      Inspiring Youth project in a concert titled The Blue Eye of God.

      Scholarships are available for qualified singers. WomenSing is holding
      auditions on January 6th and by appointment for experienced singers.
      Altos are particularly encouraged to audition, but all voice parts are
      welcome. Contact us by email at audition@...
      <mailto:audition@...> , call our voice mail 925.974.9169, or
      go to www.womensing.org <http://www.womensing.org/> for more info.

      WomenSing is a member of Chorus America. Our media sponsor is the
      Contra Costa Times. We have a community partnership with Holy Names
      University.