Merrie Olde Christmas from Ken

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Dear Friends:

      As the Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers go into their 32nd season of
      caroling, I wanted to share some exciting news with you.

      In addition to the many shopping malls, department stores, private and
      corporate events for which they�ll be spreading holiday cheer, from
      both the northern California and regional U.S. branches, I�m proud to
      announce several other Bay Area choral organizations will be
      performing my MOCC arrangements in concerts this month:

      Chanticleer: www.chanticleer.org

      Symphony Silicon Valley Chorale: www.symphonysiliconvalley.org

      Golden Gate Mens Chorus: www.ggmc.org

      Singers Marin: www.singersmarin.org

      West Valley College Chamber Singers: www.westvalleychoirs.org

      Chancel Choir of Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Redwood City: www.uufrc.org

      ...and believe it or not, various groups around the globe! The latter
      is due to the fact an assortment of my arrangements, along with those
      of the estimable Deke Sharon, founder of the Contemporary A Cappella
      Society (www.casa.org) and iconic vocal rock band, The House Jacks (www.housejacks.com
      ), are featured in a compilation of caroling arrangements published by
      Mainely A Cappella (www.a-cappella.com). In the past I�ve received
      royalty checks from both that company and from ASCAP, for performances
      by choral groups as far flung as Sweden, the Philippines, Yugoslavia,
      Japan... It�s pretty amazing!

      And I hope this coming holiday season is equally amazing for all of
      you and your loved ones, too.

      Much love and gratitude to all for your continued support of live music.

      �Jingle, Jingle!�
      Ken Malucelli
      General Manager
      The Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers