tenors and basses

  • Sara Tanke
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2008
      The California Bach Society is holding auditions for tenors and basses
      on Saturday, Feb. 7, 2009, in Palo Alto. For information about the
      group and the remaining concerts of the season, see
      http://calbach.org For audition information, go to
      http://calbach.org/audition.html.
    • Sara Tanke
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2008
        --- In ba-acappella@yahoogroups.com, "Sara Tanke" <saratanke@...> wrote:

        > The California Bach Society is holding auditions for tenors and basses
        > on Saturday, Feb. 7, 2009, in Palo Alto. For information about the
        > group and the remaining concerts of the season, see
        > http://calbach.org. For audition information, go to
        > http://calbach.org/audition.html.

        I mistakenly omitted "www" from the urls. They should read
        "http://www.calbach.org" and "http://www.calbach.org/audition.html".
        Sorry.