New Dimension Chorus Holiday Show

  • Kevin Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
      Friends and Fellow Singers:

      Tickets are now on sale online for our 2008 Friends and Family Holiday Show!

      We are honored to have the Mt Eden HS Choir back with us this year! This incredible group of singers under the Direction of Mr. Ken Rawdon is simply beyond description! A must see show choir. Part of the proceeds will help the Choir return to Carnegie Hall and the Lincoln center in the Spring of 2009! If you can't make the trip out to the Show, we ask you to consider buying a ticket (or 5, or 6); every little bit will help them in their journey! At $10.00 a ticket, how can you say no? We will also be accepting new unwrapped toys, for donation to the Marine Corps Toys for Tots program.

      For more information - and a full list of who will be performing, please visit  www.ndchorus.com

      We hope to see you there!  If not, please consider a contribution!

      Kevin P. Smith, PMP
      Far Western District:  Chairman - Marketing and Public Relations
      www.ndchorus.com