Working A Cappella Early Rock'n Roll Quartet Seeks a Bass Replacement

  • Lane Ruoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      The Starry Knights is looking for a replacement bass singer. If you
      want to know what and who we are, please go to our web site at
      http://thestarryknights.com

      We are interested in hearing from basses who might have only chorus
      and Barbershop quartet experience. If you know and like some of the
      basic 50's and early 60's vocal group music...and are willing to be
      coached into our group, then get in touch.

      Send us an e-mail explaining what 50's or early 60's songs you like
      and tell us about any acting or stage experience you might have.

      Can you sway or step-touch or snap on the off-beat and make it look
      "cool?" This is all vital to our show and you have to be able to do it
      well.

      We get paid, so image and style is just as important as hitting your
      notes with the correct and stylized rhythm and being on pitch. By the
      way, we prefer that you do read music, but a good ear will help us
      ignore if you don't.

      What I have said here and what you see and hear on our web site should
      attract just the guys we want to hear from.

      Address any questions and/or your short e-mail letter to us at

      starryknights01@...

      Thanks for reading this.