Ro Sham Bo - rare peninsula performance

  • RoShamBo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      We are singing two shows at JZ Cool Eatery and Wine Bar this Saturday night in Menlo Park.  Here are the details:

      Saturday, November 1, 2008
      JZ Cool Eatery and Wine Bar
      827 Santa Cruz Ave, Menlo Park, CA
      Shows at 6:30 and 8:00
      No cover, but plan to eat their great food!
      www.cooleatz.com/jzcool-eatery

      Hope to see some of you there!

      Ro Sham Bo
      (Bonnie Doyle, Audrey Kauffman, Heidi Groulx, Ben Fendel, Gray Norton and Ryan Tomko)
      www.roshambosings.com