Soprano/Mezzo, Tenor Auditions in SF

  • Charles Seagrave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008
      Flying Without Instruments, (www.flyingwithoutinstruments.com ) a
      mixed-voice a cappella ensemble who have been
      singing in the Bay Area for over a decade, will be holding auditions
      in November in order to expand our core group
      with additional Soprano/Mezzo and Tenor voices. Our vision is to continue our love and personal
      enjoyment of our eclectic repertoire. We take this
      very seriously, but also remember to have fun. We have released 2
      CDs, please see web site for samples.

      Singer's Responsibilities include:
      High degree of musicality and an ability to read music
      Regular rehearsal attendance (currently Tuesdays 7:30-9:45 pm in San
      Francisco, with occasional additional weekend rehearsals)
      Great attitude, comfort with shared decisions.

      Interested parties please reply to cgseagrave@...