Save the date for three upcoming Richter Scales concerts

  • Mark Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2008
      What better way to wrap up the year in which the global economy completely
      melted down by laughing your way through a Richter Scales show?

      Our annual holiday concert will on Friday, December 12th. 8PM to 10PM. The
      set list will feature both regular humor and gallows humor, as well as (if
      we can afford to rent a projector) a showing of our prescient August 2007
      video about the market meltdown: "There's a Fine Fine Line between a Gain
      and a Painful Decline <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewiXA_he6VQ> ."
      Noe Valley Ministry
      1021 Sanchez Street
      San Francisco, CA 94114
      Price: either free (if we're in a depression) or a few bucks (if we're
      merely in a deep recession)

      And then, on Saturday, December 13th, we will be doing a set as part of the
      Bay Area Showcase Chorus's "Holiday
      Madness<http://www.richterscales.com/Marketing/BAShowcaseFlyer.pdf>"
      show. There will be a 2PM show and an 8PM show. General admission tickets
      are $25; student tickets are $10. Tickets are available
      here<http://www.singharmony.org>
      .

      Canada College
      4200 Farm Hill Rd.