[ba-acappella] Bodies: You have one, we need it!

  • Leif Steinhour
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 1999
      Subject says it all:

      Last week we posted an ad and got a fairly good turnout but we still
      need a few more bodies, preferably at the soprano end of the range
      (although we are exploring the option of just singing all the songs one
      octave down). So far the group seems to be a fair eclectic bunch of
      recently graduated hoesers. No concensus on the music yet, but we have
      all agreed that dancing around on stage like a bunch of primitives will
      be part of our lineup. Also, we are all in agreement that we look better
      than any of the other groups and are smarter, which is a good reason why
      you should join us.
      We will be practicing once a week, but the time for that meeting is
      still being decided in our new life size boxing ring by two of our
      members. As soon as the results of that fight to the death become
      available, I will post it, so that all of you that don't care can be
      kept up to date on the intimate details of our lives and/or have the
      option of calling in your gambling winnings.
      Write me for more info...

      -LS