AIDS/Lifecycle Concert Series

  • stng21
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      Hello
      The 2nd Annual AIDS/Lifecycle concert series in looking for groups to
      volunteer to perform on our concert series starting on Jan 24 at St
      Marks in Berkeley CA.
      We had a tremendous year this season and raised over $25,000 for
      charity. The concert series is made up entirely of volunteer performers
      from around the Eastbay and local orchestras and some talanted young
      people. Please contact music coordinator for more details and dates.
      We need your help adn this is a great opportunity to give back to the
      community and share your talents.
      Thank You
      510-449-4402