Mostly Motets Will Add 4 Singers

  • stevemoore95402
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      Mostly Motets consists of 10 singers: 2 sopranos, 3 altos, 2 tenors,
      and 3 basses. We are now auditioning experienced singers to add one
      more singer on each of those 4 parts.

      Mostly Motets sings works by popular High Renaissance composers
      (Tallis, Byrd, Victoria, Palestrina, etc.) as well as less-often
      performed earlier music (Dufay, Desprez, Fry, chant, Middle English
      songs, etc.).

      The ensemble rehearses about twice a month on Sunday afternoons from
      1:30 to 4:30 at First Congregational Church of Berkeley. We may
      alternate rehearsals between Berkeley and San Francisco, when we are
      able to find a good San Francisco venue.

      For more details or to arrange to audition, please see
      http://www.MostlyMotets.com/Visitor/Membership and contact Steve Moore
      as soon as possible at (707) 575-7400 or by email.