Hurricane Relief - update

  • Kevin Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 8:44 AM
      At this point, there has been little interest in mounting a Hurricane relief concert.  A few groups and individuals have indeed responded, but probably not enough to plan and execute a major event. As I had indicated, I remain available to assist in production of such an event.

      Meanwhile, I would ask that you keep those affected by the storms in your thoughts and prayers. Additionally, if you should so choose, I encourage you to donate to the American Red Cross; their website, www.redcross.org makes it easy to donate to the ongoing relief effort.

      In Harmony,

      Kevin P. Smith, PMP
      Far Western District:  Chairman - Marketing and Public Relations
      www.ndchorus.com