Free Concert -- Viva Milpitas! Sept 27, 3PM

  • narvekyad
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008
      Hi, All,
      Just wanted to let you know that on September 27th at 3PM, at the
      Milpitas Community Center, The Bay Area Showcase and guests will be
      presenting a FREE concert, called Viva! Milpitas. Join us as we
      celebrate the history of Milpitas in song in a fun, all ages concert.
      We will have a few of our quartets performing, as well as our "Real
      Women. Real Harmony. Real Fun" guest program participants!

      This performance made possible, in part, by a grant from the City of
      Milpitas.

      visit http://www.singharmony.org/ for more information.