Starry Knights have immediate opening

  • Lane Ruoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008
      The Starry Knights, an A-Cappella male quartet specializing in
      intricate original arrangements of 1950-60's rock, close harmony
      hits, would like to hear from high baritones and tenors with falsetto.

      We have an immediate opening and seek a singer to join and compliment
      three very talented and capable guys.

      We seek a singer/showman for lead vocals and harmony parts who is
      proactive and professional. This undertaking requires a disciplined
      "musical technician" who is strongly reared in choral experience, has
      strong memorization, chart reading and organized
      preparation skills.

      We do not have the time to "teach."

      You must "move well" and exhibit "feeling" for our material.

      You will be working from charts, learning assisting tapes and original
      recordings. The group has five wardrobe changes, sound system and a
      sound technician/manager/roadie. We are a "collective" and are
      pursuing paid bookings as well as the usual showcase venues. We are
      not employers.

      Once the hard work is done, you will find our material is fun to
      perform and the applause and cheers are the most gratifying rewards.

      Rehearsals are in San Francisco and occasionally in Benicia, where our
      recording studio and sound rehearsals take place. We encourage all to
      inquire regardless of age, etc.

      http://thestarryknights.com

      Contact information is on our web site. Thanks.