New South Bay Group Forming - we need singers...especially a bass!

  • Ken Purchase
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 1998
      Hi folks!
      A fantastic a cappella group is now forming in the bay area! We still are
      in great need of a couple of great singers!

      We are forming an a cappella group in the South Bay area, and someone
      gave me this address as a way to get in touch with other experienced a
      cappella singers. I already have three GREAT singers, and need a few
      more. In particular we're looking for a Bass, vocal percussion,
      tenors, and lead voices (male and female). The group will be all male
      or mostly male, with a repertoire similar to the great modern
      collegiate styles that are out there... an emphasis on fun, variety,
      and enjoyability. The singers we have all have a lot of experience in
      a cappella, and are really fun great people. We're looking to keep
      our day jobs, but still be dedicated enough to be darn good. Please
      get in touch if you're interested (purchase@...), and come sing
      with us for a rehearsal or two.

      Please forward this to any friends who may be interested.

      Many Thanks!
      Ken

      Dr. Ken Purchase purchase@...
      175 Evandale Ave #9 ofc: (408)748-6283
      Mountain View, CA 94043 fax: (408)970-8615
      home: (650)965-4832 (650)wok-4-tea
      resume available on www: http://echo.phs.uiuc.edu/~kgp
      "College - the best ten years of my life."