Whiff's concert, anyone? / spread word about ba-acapp / announcements

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 1998
      Anyone see the Yale Whiffenpoof concert in Palo Alto on Monday? If so
      please send out a brief recap of how it was! I'd really like to get
      some recaps of live a capp shows onto the list, so please don't
      hesitate to tell people about a show you caught.

      Also, please tell your friends about the mailing list. Like nearly
      everything on the web, it's a well-kept seakrit except to those who've
      heard about it.

      And if you hear about an upcoming show, let us know! Everyone is
      welcome to pass on Bay Area a cappella info here.

      --Michael