[ba-acappella] Catacoustic Groove is BACK!

  • Bruce Bayly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 1999
      What is wafting into the Bay Area on the hot
      dusty South East wind?

      !!! CATACOUSTIC GROOVE !!!

      This energetic fivesome from Tucson AZ is paying a
      return date in response to the enthusiastic demands
      of listeners who heard us on our first trip in July.

      We are arriving in style, airfare and minivan rental being
      provided by corporate event at which we will perform
      on Tuesday 21 September. But before then we are going
      to hit some of the musical hot spots over the weekend.
      Specifically we will be at:

      The Cannery, Fisherman's Wharf, SF, on Saturday 18 Sept
      from 3-4. This is part of a day-long event; for more info.
      you can contact The Cannery at (415)-771-3112.

      Jazzy Java, 5643 Cottle Road, San Jose, (408)-629-2922,
      on Saturday 18 september from 7 p.m. - whenever they make us stop.

      Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, 2130 Oxford Street, Berkeley (510)-845-9445
      on Sunday 19 September from 7 - 10 p.m..

      Espresso Garden, 814 South Bascom, San Jose (408)-298-0808
      on Monday 19 September from 7 - 10 p.m..

      IN BETWEEN these scheduled gigs, we are going to prowl around
      Berkeley, san Francisco, Palo Alto and other music-friendly
      towns and SPONTANEOUSLY BURST INTO SONG when passers-by least
      expect it.

      So WATCH OUT A CAPPELLA FANS!!!!!

      We are looking forward very much to being back with you,

      Catacoustic Groove