Bass/Bari Needed - Early Music

  • SFRenaissance Voices
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2008
      San Francisco Renaissance Voices currently has an opening for a bass/baritone for our upcoming Halloween weekend concerts featuring Antoine Brumel's Requiem.  Concerts are November 1 (Palo Alto) and November 2 (San Francisco); rehearsals are every Tuesday evening 7-10 pm beginning September 23 through October 28 in San Francisco.

      You should be an experienced choral singer and comfortable singing 2-3 on a part.  Straight-tone is preferred but not required.  Our positions are compensated through a cut of house receipts.  To be considered for an audition, send a brief EMail describing your choral experience and background with your contact information to:  sfrvoices@....

      San Francisco Renaissance Voices, under the direction of Todd Jolly, performs lesser-known and rarely-performed a cappella music from the Renaissance.  We have been described as having a sound "something akin to spiritual levitation" (San Francisco Classical Voice), and have been featured in the national magazine Early Music America and most recently by the Los Angeles Times.  Learn more about us at:  www.SFRV.org

      #####