New acappella group in San Ramon Valley seeking vocalist members and rehearsal accompanist

  • contra_costa_duggan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      Contra Costa Harmony is a newly formed, non-profit a cappella chorus
      created for the San Ramon Valley and adjourning areas. We are
      presently rehearsing our Holiday repertoire. In January, we will
      begin our general a cappella repertoire including contemporary,
      barbershop and madrigal styling. Our group presently consists of
      mainly beginners in a cappella music with some experience singing in
      church or community choruses. We are seeking new members of any level
      of vocal music experience. For more experienced vocalists, sharing of
      expertise to assist in our members' growth will be welcomed! We are
      also in need of an accompanist to assist in music learning during
      rehearsals. We are planning on paying for the accompanist services
      once we have generated some funding. Please contact us at
      contracostaharmony@... <mailto:contracostaharmony@...>
      if you are interested in checking us out!