Sound system for sale

  • b_vanderputten
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      For sale is a sound system used by a women's comedy quartet. It's a
      great system - we had lots of fun with it. The system includes:
      4 AUDIO TECHNICA (ATM 73a) HEADBAND WIRELESS MICROPHONES
      4 AUDIO TECHNICA ATW-T51 TRANSMITTERS
      4 MICROPHONE CABLES
      4 AUDIO TECHNICA (ATW-R14) UHF DIVERSITY RECEIVERS
      4 ANTENNAE
      RACKED/MOUNTED IN AN SKB 4 SP CASE (W/DRAWER)
      MACKIE 1202-PRO 12 CHANNEL MIC/LINE MIXER W/PREMIUM XDR MIC
      PREAMPLIFIERS
      2 - 50' MIC CABLES
      This system is in good working order and might be perfect for you. It
      was purchased in '02 but hasn't been used for the last 2+ years.