[ba-acappella] BASS and SOLOIST wanted - Auditions

  • Ken Purchase
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 1999
      BASS AND TENOR / SOLOIST WANTED.

      San Francisco Bay Area, California.
      An a cappella opportunity of epic proportions.
      speedzoo.com AUDITIONS!

      speedzoo is auditioning for:
      * a thermonuclear bass
      * an excellent solo tenor
      (we'll also consider an extraordinary female soloist)

      We seek solid, experienced singers with great stage presence - fun,
      friendly, enthusiastic (just like us!). Vocal percussion, writing, and
      arranging skills are a plus. This is a 6-man, semi-pro,
      keep-your-day-job-but-still-sound-like-the-pros kind of group. We have
      members located in the South Bay, Peninsula, and in the City. The
      auditions will be in held Mountain View. Check out our website
      http://www.speedzoo.com, or email me for detailed audition information.

      Want to find out more?

      Contact: Ken Purchase (650)965-4832, purchase@...
      http://www.speedzoo.com

      Thanks!
      Ken, Bill, Damon, David, and Tom.

      Ken Purchase purchase@...
      179 Sherland Ave ofc: (408)428-4966
      Mountain View, CA 94043-3810 fax: (408)456-2971
      home: (650)965-4832 (650)wok-4-tea
      resume available on www: http://echo.phs.uiuc.edu/~kgp
      "College - the best ten years of my life."