Opportunity for Womens Acappella Chorus Singing - Bay Area Showcase Chorus

  • kgtriolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 9:35 AM
      Great news - beginning September 4th, Bay Area Showcase Chorus will
      host a four week program for women like you who love to sing. Each
      week, the group of guests will have an hour of great vocal coaching
      with our director. You then will join the chorus for an hour of
      singing and fun in our regular rehearsal. The guest program will
      culminate in an opportunity to perform with the chorus on our "Viva
      Milpitas!" show, September 27.
      Come, be our guest, learn more about a cappella singing and have the
      opportunity to learn and perform some of our chorus music.
      The participation cost is $20, to offset cost of materials used. If
      you choose to become a member of the chorus at completion of the
      program you'll receive 1 month free membership!
      Here are the details of when and where this will happen:
      Dates: Thursdays, September 4, 11, 16 (Tues.), 25
      Location: SES Hall
      1375 Lafayette
      Santa Clara, CA
      Time: 7 - 9:00 PM