[ba-acappella] m-pact & +4db, The Freight, Berkeley, Tue. Oct 26: date change and discount coupons!!!

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 1999
      This just in:

      We had to reschedule the m-pact/+4db show at the Freight in Berkeley
      from Wed Oct 20 to Tue Oct 26. Showtime is still 8pm, with each group
      doing a 45-minute set; +4db first up at bat.

      And now, for your dining and dancing pleasure (his tongue is still
      firmly implanted in his cheek)...

      Steve Baker, tbe Freight's affable manager, is offering a $1 discount
      off either the advance price ($12.50) or the at-the-door price ($13.50)
      ...so print this out/mention it, and go for it...and FILL THAT PLACE!
      (It seats 238)

      Freight & Salvage, 1111 Addison St., Berkeley, CA 94702, 510-548-1761,
      tix@.... www.thefreight.org

      Thanks all for your support!
      Cheers,
      KM