[ba-acappella] New Group needs bodies

  • Leif Steinhour
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 1999
      Seeking between two to five people for a new group which will be
      practicing on Thursdays in SW Berkeley near the BART station. We have
      four members currently, two of which are very good. The other two are
      losers, but we try to be nice to them, clap at appropriate moments,
      etc..
      We are open to new members of all ages, ranges, experience levels
      (whew!), etc. The idea is to generate a supportive atmosphere in which
      to make fun of people. Contact me for info...