SILENT AUCTION to help the Oakland Jazz Choir!

  • Heather Fong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      OAKLAND JAZZ CHOIR Silent Auction Fundraiser OPEN for ONLINE
      BIDDING NOW!

      The OAKLAND JAZZ CHOIR brings it home!

      After two years "on the road" this local ensemble sings for the
      hometown crowd.

      Help us to continue our successful, unique, interactive vocal jazz
      workshop presentations in the Oakland public schools & beyond. Your
      tax deductible donations will ensure our continuing mission of
      educating, preserving & perpetuating the vocal jazz tradition.

      We are currently hosting a silent auction that is open for online
      bidding NOW.

      Great items include a 1 week stay at a 1 acre private house on the Big
      Island of Hawaii, Giant's Club seat tickets, handmade jewelry, gift
      baskets and much more!

      Go to: www.oaklandjazzchoir.com