Reminder: new a cappella group auditions in July! Harmony addicts wanted! (SF/North Bay)

  • Caia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2008
      We're looking for harmony addicts! . . . those who are addicted to
      singing lush, rich harmonies!  (You know who you are!)

      NEW A CAPPELLA GROUP FORMING!

      We are 2 voices (alto and baritone) looking for 3 more (soprano, tenor
      and bass?) for a new a cappella group based in the San Francisco or
      North Bay area.

      Repertoire: jazz, pop or the occasional other style of music. We want
      to sing music that is challenging, and do it well, striving for
      excellence - so passion and entertainment are as important as pitch
      and rhythm. And we believe that hard work and fun are not mutually
      exclusive!

      Singers need to read music; have experience singing harmony
      (preferably a cappella); be committed to rehearsing weekly and
      learning notes outside rehearsal; be comfortable with the occasional
      choreography; be comfortable singing both off and on mic.

      Auditions will be in mid-July (16th or 23rd) and will involve singing
      a short solo, singing a piece we'll send you, and a little
      sightsinging (just a little!).

      Contact caiajb@...!