Jingle Competition notice

  • Reginald Foghorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2008
      MODERATOR'S NOTE: Though the PDF form says the deadline was May 30, there is
      still time to apply and submit if you want to be considered for this reality
      show.
      Could you be the next Rockapella/Folger's sensation?

      Have you always watched or listened to commercials and jingles and
      thought, "I CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!!!"

      CBS and Mark Burnett Productions have teamed up to find the greatest
      undiscovered marketing genius for a new show, "Jingles." Do you think
      that you could use your quick mind and musical skills to wow Fortune
      500 companies with your talent?

      We are looking for teams of two to three people to write and perform
      product jingles. We are looking for fun, high-energy performances
      mixed with a competitive spirit. Teams will write new jingles weekly
      for a chance to win $100,000 and a contract with one of the companies!

      For details on how to apply, contact pocket at carlpocket@...

      The link below is to the application. If you check it out you will see
      that there are 8 faux products. We want you to pick one or two and
      write a 30-60 second jingle for each. We are auditioning people this
      week in Hollywood. Your group can have up to 3 people!

      http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jingles/pdf/jingles_app.pdf

      If you are from out of the area send me a youtube link of your group doing
      the jingle!