The OAKLAND JAZZ CHOIR brings it home!

  • Heather Fong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2008
      Oakland Jazz Choir Concert , Fundraiser & Silent Auction

      The OAKLAND JAZZ CHOIR brings it home!

      After two years “on the road” this local ensemble sings for the
      hometown crowd.
      Help us to continue our successful, unique, interactive vocal jazz
      workshop
      presentations in the Oakland public schools & beyond. Your tax
      deductible
      donations will ensure our continuing mission of educating,preserving &
      perpetuating the vocal jazz tradition.

      WHAT: The Oakland Jazz Choir at ''Jazz at the Chimes''fundraiser
      concert,
      reception & silent auction (which includes a 1 week stay at a 1 acre
      private
      house on the Big Island of Hawaii- (see website for auction details!)

      WHEN: July 20, 2008 - Sunday 2 pm

      WHERE: Chapel of the Chimes, 4499 Piedmont Ave. Oakland

      TICKETS $28 general/$20 students & seniors in advanceavailable through
      brownpapertickets.com and $33 general/$25 at the door, based on
      availability.

      Info: 510/ 228-3218
      Website: http://www.lifemarkgroup.com/oakland/special_events.asp
      www.oaklandjazzchoir.com