Out On A Clef on the Dyke March stage June 28!

  • Janet Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2008
      Out On a Clef is proud to be out & visible on the Dyke March stage
      this year!! In keeping with the diversity of this event, we
      represent the twisted
      a cappella Baby Boomer lesbian quartets with attitude contingent.

      BE VISIBLE! is the theme of this year's Dyke March and we will
      entertain you with our usual de-ranged a cappella songs, delivered
      with tight harmonies and humor. Come and be visible with us and with
      women from all classes, races, sizes, ages, abilities and
      nationalities.

      Saturday, June 28

      Starting from Dolores Park, at 18th and Dolores
      Rally and Stage Begins @ 3:00 p.m. (Out On A Clef goes on a little after 5:00)
      March Takes Off @ 7:00 p.m.

      The San Francisco Dyke March is the largest and most outrageous in
      the world, featuring a stage lineup of dancers, musicians, singers,
      and speakers that will have you energized for the 7:00 PM march and
      throughout the year. Come have fun and be visible with us!