Calling All Students! (sing with New Dimension Chorus, Hayward, Thursday 7:00pm)

  • He who is wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2008
      The school semester is ending. End of year performances have wrapped
      up. You've completed your juries. Now what are you going to do for the
      next three months?

      Come sing with the New Dimension Chorus! We foster a friendly
      environment of fraternity and singing at Chabot College in Hayward.
      Learn a couple of old songs with harmony true. We'd love to sing them
      with somebody new, like you!

      We welcome you to come sing with us Thursday evenings starting at
      7:00. Remember that all singers under the age of 18 must have a parent
      or guardian present during the entire rehearsal.

      For more details, visit the home of the New Dimension Chorus:
      http://www.ndchorus.com/lessons

      Save the Date: December 7, 2008. New Dimension Holiday 2008 Show!