Harmony addicts wanted for new group!

  • Caia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2008
      We're looking for addicts! . . . those who are addicted to singing lush, rich harmonies!  (You know who you are!)

      NEW A CAPPELLA GROUP FORMING!

      We are 2 voices (alto and baritone) looking for 3 more (soprano, tenor and bass?) for a new a cappella group based in the San Francisco or North Bay area.

      Repertoire: jazz, pop or the occasional other style of music. We want to sing music that is challenging, and do it well, striving for excellence - so passion and entertainment are as important as pitch and rhythm. And we believe that hard work and fun are not mutually exclusive!

      Singers need to read music; have experience singing harmony (preferably a cappella); be committed to rehearsing weekly and learning notes outside rehearsal; be comfortable with the occasional choreography; be comfortable singing both off and on mic.

      Auditions will be in mid-July and will involve singing a short solo, singing a piece we'll send you, and a little sightsinging (just a little!).

      Contact caiajb@...!