Rapid Transit Summer Concert 6/20/08!

  • Colm Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2008
      It is with ridiculous levels of excitement that we invite you to the 3rd
      annual Rapid Transit summer concert on June 20th! It's going to be a great
      show, our biggest and best yet, and we'd love to see some fellow local
      musicians in our audience.

      What: Rapid Transit contemporary a cappella 3rd annual summer concert,
      hosted by stand-up comic, Karen Smyth

      When: Friday, June 20th at 8:30 PM

      Location: Community Music Center Concert Hall, 544 Capp Street, San
      Francisco 94110

      Cost: $10 per ticket from our website (select "shows" page):
      www.rapidtransitacappella.com

      You'll hear a fantastic variety of songs originally made famous by artists
      ranging from Rose Royce to Imogen Heap to George Michael to Nina Simone -
      and some people you may never have heard of.

      And we are proud to announce that the first copies of our brand new ALBUM
      will be available at the show - don't miss it!