This weekend: "Tell the World" concerts by The Choral Project!

  • Stephen Elrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      'd like to remind everyone about this weekend's The Choral Project
      concert, which will be repeated three times and should be truly
      terrific! The Center for Spiritual Living is in the Willow Glen area
      of San Jose, and is a comfortable and welcoming space. The music is
      guaranteed to please virtually anyone--who doesn't like fantastic
      Gospel and Spiritual music? We are backed by a band of really fine and
      notable musicians, and our soloists are out of this world! I would
      love to sell you tickets at the bargain basement rate of $25 adults or
      $18 students and seniors, and there is no charge for children under 10
      (yes, bring them!). Let me know if you would like more information on
      the complete repertoire, etc.

      Steve Elrick

      [TCP banner]
      <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001otGZ314FmqvZuR0HgqRlEGSqJK5YUsJujTzszAtGBCrq\
      9tJfTDPQN9Uw1_DR-qFPgb7p3OFjdY5iE-hKytutZffV37U6_hXicYA7UskUl5_6nAOSPS-P\
      SO6MvQO_SFxlResU0SsTmHM=> "There's
      nothing subtle about why this is one of the best-sounding choirs you'll
      ever hear." - San Jose Mercury News, October 2007 Tell the
      World A Program of Spirituals and Gospel Music, featuring vocalists
      Michelle Jordan and Juanita Harris
      [Tell the World]
      <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001otGZ314Fmqv7rZXpEhLIYUNAEvSfyzRNRoTj5OL3bM2h\
      c1F6lUpb97867FtimS5COUv52dnspJ05GM3-sUN2JtF3gGVHQqfGIWP3vkue46pm35BvIWbQ\
      XhA6ojD7LOAN-O4WNoxQx7k=>
      The Choral Project branches out in a new direction as we conclude our
      2007-2008 season with a program of spirituals and gospel music.
      Selections will include celebrated gems such as "Deep River," "All My
      Trials," and "Ain'-a That Good News," as well as gospel music by Mary
      Watkins, Jeff Majors and Rickie Byars Beckwith. The extraordinary vocal
      power of soloists Michelle Jordan and Juanita Harris will join with The
      Choral Project in this uplifting, soul-stirring, not-to-be-missed
      concert event. Friday, June 6 · 8:00 PM Saturday, June 7 · 8:00
      PM Sunday, June 8 · 4:00 PM General Admission: $25
      Student / Senior: $18 San Jose Center for Spiritual Living 1195
      Clark Street, San Jose
      <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001otGZ314FmqvZ83DnfZU3tzb2dvYWsTUsggsR1IDE1EUs\
      w1Xi2W8GsUUpkdzVmiIL5Tj1FO2k8Mo5cpdCqBKyl3Fi8Lerb8K4tQiOBVSQpQH974YZsiAI\
      W8XZLKNvv6Nr>
      Avoid the long lines at the door and order tickets online
      <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001otGZ314Fmqs67z_tSRqYBZetS5M3HBR8ds0jPcI17_aW\
      MOCoUySwHXrJE6T28CpFcGFVT9-6xzxyRpfHvUbEH6ThThdf49ZTt7WufdJHBarPGDFWckx5\
      ZhXPYuHPIZJyjxrvn7RU6PDubfY8KJxFew==> now.
      of its vision and mission, The Choral Project aims to educate young
      singers and expand awareness and appreciation of choral arts. Visit us
      online
      <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001otGZ314FmqvayJTy8OGFNtcgq4p3G0wstazl-WHHSZmd\
      Q5oBAEzxU5-697FErT5NM9YAvT5OhX6L9Kz0Sk8ZVDyuj5vKYYnIgkEPe8FA071o7jnSOe7-\
      SaO9P9F7nbBFLO9rDYOlqfc=> for more information or to make a donation.