[ba-acappella] Help Wanted For Christian A Cappella Project

  • Lance@floodmusic.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 1999
      Flood Music Ministries is currently looking for a new group to record the background vocals on an upcoming CD to be released on our label, Flash Records. And of course, the chosen group would be fairly compensated for the work. Following is a list of a few benefits that come along with the project:

      - The CD is going to be released coast to coast and made available in all the major retail chains online and off. It will also be receiving airplay on over 300 Christian radio stations across the country.

      - The album will also be performed nationwide at a variety of venues including churches, auditoriums, Christian coffeehouses, festivals, etc.

      - The selected group would get paid for each CD sold without ever having to travel to one gig. This is strictly a recording effort where you would record the background vocals in your hometown. The group would also receive full credit on the CD, as well a great deal of promotion via our website, and the other marketing tools we utilize.

      - It is a non-exclusive, work-for-hire agreement which requires no commitment to us with the exception of completing this project.

      Basically, what it comes down to is this: Record ten a cappella arrangements (which have already been written for you and are also available on cassette to learn), get paid for every CD that is sold without ever having to try and sell one or perform live with it, receive national distribution, radio airplay, credit, and promotion...and of course, all at our expense and labor.

      Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.floodmusic.org, and e-mail me personally with any questions you may have at Lance@....

      I will be happy to supply all the requirements needed to get the ball rolling. First of all, we would need a demo that contained a few songs that displayed vocal versatility and style. (Real Audio or MP3 clips are also acceptable.

      Lance G. Flood
      Flood Music Ministries
      www.floodmusic.org