Incredible night of a cappella jazz this Friday (April 4th)

  • RoShamBo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      Ro Sham Bo, Clockwork, and special guest Richard (Bob) Greene from The Bobs!

      FRIDAY April 4th at Anna’s Jazz Island; Two shows: 8 and 10 p.m.

      We know, we know! It’s about time. But we’re back, and re-debuting with BRAND SPANKIN’ NEW MEMBERS, along with some of the most talented singers in the Bay Area.

      Did you ever wonder what happened to the inspiring and accomplished acappella jazz group +4db? Well, DAVE DURAN and JULIET GREEN have joined CLOCKWORK! I, personally, cannot wait to hear what’s in store on Friday, April 4th!!

      PLUS

      With a year and counting of not having not lost a single member to a JAIL CELL, RO SHAM BO is back with brand-new, totally legal members as well, including a Foothill FANFARE alum. Introducing HEIDI GROULX and GRAY NORTON.

      The icing on the cake? Clockwork will be joined on this special evening by RICHARD (BOB) GREENE!

      This is a RARE opportunity to hear these vocalists together for what promises to be a spirited evening of Jazz. If you haven’t been to the improved Anna’s Jazz Island, the culinary fare is delightful and the full bar mixes up great concoctions. Come out and support one of the warm, welcoming, and accessible jazz venues in the Bay Area.

      Acappella night at Anna’s Jazz Island
      Friday, April 4th, 8 and 10 p.m.
      Cover charge: $15, kids: $7.50
      2120 Allston (At Shattuck), Berkeley

      Visit www.annasjazzisland.com for details about parking and reservations.

      Clockwork (www.clockworksingers.com)
      Angie Doctor, Juliet Green, John Paddock, Dave Duran, and special guest artist Richard Greene (founding member of The Bobs)

      Ro Sham Bo (www.roshambosings.com)
      Bonnie Doyle, Audrey Kauffman, Heidi Groulx, Gray Norton, Ben Fendel, and Ryan Tomko