[ba-acappella] AUDITIONS: Wicki 6 (San Francisco Bay Area)

  • Wicki 6
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 9:23 PM
      Wicki 6, the SF Bay Area's newest a cappella group on the move will be
      holding auditions in early September for a mezzo/alto voice. We are
      looking for someone with excellent music and blending skills, strong solo
      voice, and good stage presence. Excellent sight reading, songwriting and
      arranging skills are a plus. Previous singing experience with an a
      cappella and small group is also a plus. We would like to find someone who
      is energetic, motivated, excited about singing in a group, willing to
      experiment and challenge themselves musically, wants to gig and is willing
      to just have fun and jam. We are looking for a person who can make at
      least a year's commitment to the group and can rehearse at least twice a
      week.

      Wicki 6 is an energetic mixed a cappella sextet that combines excellent
      harmonies, rockin percussion and powerful solo voices. We feature very
      talented and versatile vocalists that have a tight blend and a powerful
      dynamic. Our focus is providing high quality, energetic, entertaining and
      FUN performances. We work from original arrangements and songs. Wicki 6
      has diverse musical backgrounds, tastes and experiences. Wicki 6 is just
      getting started and we have recently appeared on the Bruce Latimer Show,
      been featured in an a cappella article in the September issue of
      Electronic Musician and gave our first full show. We're looking to
      continue our forward momentum and perform regularly around the Bay Area.
      If you are interested in joining this wacky band of energetic, courageous,
      daring, spirited, fun, entertaining and animated singers, call or e-mail
      us for more info or to set up an audition!

      You can Email Wicki 6 at auditions@..., or call the W6 hotline at
      415.820.3252. Once again, we'll be holding auditions in the first two
      weeks of September.

      Thanks!

      Wicki 6
      San Francisco Bay Area