Reminder - Sweeps Bay Area Regional this Saturday

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      Many of you already have tickets but for those that don't we invite
      you to come on down to the Palace of Fine Arts this Saturday night for
      the 24th annual Bay Area Regional.

      We should also be ready by then to be able to make a public
      announcement about exciting new developments for the Harmony Sweeps
      and a great new opportunity for a cappella groups.

      As always it will be a grand night of vocal harmony singing!

      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival Bay Area Regional
      Saturday March 8th, 8pm

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/bayarea.html

      John Neal