March Music!

  • Amy Cebrian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      S C H O L A | C A N T O R U M | S A N | F R A N C I S C O

      M u s i c f o r L e n t
      *
      * *ScholaSF's latest concert set, "Music for Lent," is just around the
      corner. *
      *The two March concerts feature gorgeous settings of Lenten texts by **
      Purcell,*
      *Britten, Byrd and more, including ScholaSF's own Cole Thomason-Redus.*
      *Also on the program is ScholaSF's premiere performance of Poulenc's*
      *beautiful and haunting "Quatre motets pour un temps de penitence." *
      *We hope to see you there, so please mark your calendars. Bring a friend!

      *

      *
      *Sun., Mar. 2, 2008 | 4:00 PM
      Church of St. Mary the Virgin