Audition for a great SF a cappella men's ensemble!

  • Andy Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      We need some men! Are you a high tenor, a baritone, or a low bass looking
      for the perfect outlet for your vocal talents? Musaic, a San Francisco a
      cappella men's ensemble is looking to fill 2 openings. We are a
      semi-professional, classically oriented, versatile chorus of about eight
      singers that performs two concert sets a year in the Bay Area, records CDs,
      does educational and community outreach, and more. We have developed a
      reputation for our blend and harmonies and for communicating with our
      audiences.

      Rehearsals -- Monday evenings at 6:45 -- are upbeat, musically challenging,
      and conveniently located at St Mark's Lutheran Church in SF (parking
      available!) . Our concerts are typically in December, and then late spring
      or summer. Our repertoire ranges from medieval songs and renaissance
      madrigals, to contemporary Native American chant and the ballads of Billy
      Joel! Listen to clips on our website at <http://www.musaicsf.org/>
      www.musaicsf.org.

      Please come and audition if you're interested in joining this dedicated,
      musically excellent, personally lovely group of men in one of the most
      rewarding musical genres out there--men's a cappella song. Visit our
      auditions page at <http://www.musaicsf.org/> www.musaicsf.org, or email
      <mailto:info@...> info@... with questions.