Ellen Robinson @ Anna's Jazz Island (Berkeley) 2/16

  • Ellen Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008
      ELLEN ROBINSON - sizzling jazz vocals
      http://www.ellenrobinson.com

      SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16
      8:00PM - 11:30PM

      Join me at Anna's Jazz Island next Saturday---a great way to celebrate Valentine's
      weekend! Make your plans now for a cozy dinner and a great musical evening --
      romantic ballads, gusty blues, timeless jazz standards, and some of my own original
      material. Let's Pack the House again!

      "Ellen Robinson knows how to connect with an audience....
      she just lets it fly, and what happens is a lovely melodic parade."
      Jim Santella, All About Jazz

      with
      JON HERBST - piano
      http://www.herbstmusic.com

      BUD SPANGLER - drums
      http://www.spangbang.com

      SAM BEVAN - bass
      http://www.sambevan.com

      and featuring
      ANTON SCHWARTZ - sax
      http://www.antonschwartz.com

      ANNA'S JAZZ ISLAND
      2120 Allston Way @ Shattuck
      Berkeley 94704
      http://www.annasjazzisland.com
      510-841-5299
      $12.00 cover
      We sold out last time so reservations are definitely needed.

      See you there!
      Ellen

      "Ellen Robinson is blessed with great pipes." Jazz Improv Magazine

      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ellenrobinson2