Selling Thurs 2/7 Rigoletto SJ Opera dress rehearsal ticket $15

  • Kevin Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      anyone interested in $15 ticket to watch SJ Opera's dress rehearsal or
      Rigoletto. Basically, you'll be watching a real show, except the
      orchestra won't be in tuxes (but the people on stage will be in
      costume, who cares about the pit anyways)

      Apparently the baritone, Scott Bearden, is Met-quality, so he's worth
      watching. Article on him in Merc
      http://origin.mercurynews.com/columns/ci_8164721

      I can meet you near SJSU between 4:30pm-7:30pm to give you the ticket
      Thurs. The show is Thurs 7:30pm, Feb 7

      you can call me and leave a message 650 823 4900
      or reply to this email

      Kevin