Women & Song This Spring

  • Deborah Hamouris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      Women & Song, a singing group, is open to a few more women who love to sing & laugh
      with other women. We currently number 8 and would enjoy expanding up to 12.

      We are putting together our first concert (6/7 at the Chapel of the Chimes, Oakland) and
      welcome new singers to drop in for a rehearsal in February or early March.

      Repertoire includes Becky Reardon, The Roches, P.D.Q.Bach, classical & folk tunes, with an
      emphasis on seasonal material, contemporary rounds, and Paganish songs with a feminine
      flair. Most material is a cappella, tho Suellen Primost, cellist, will join us as a guest
      performer in June.

      Here are the details:
      Thursday night rehearsals weekly
      7:-8:30pm
      North Oakland home location (call/write for directions)
      $15-5 sliding scale fee per rehearsal
      510/910-2574

      Please give me a call or write if you're interested.

      In harmony,
      DJ Hamouris
      Director