Full time a cappella job available

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      There's exciting things in the works at the Harmony Sweepstakes A
      Cappella Festival and we are also very busy taking care of the
      ever-growing Primarily A Cappella business.

      We need to hire additional staff and have both a full time and part
      time position available.

      We would of course be very happy indeed to hire someone who knows and
      loves a cappella so I am posting here to see if anybody is interested.

      We are based in San Rafael and the job description and details can be
      viewed here:-

      http://www.singers.com/job/

      Please contact us soon if interested.

      Thanks,