May 10th Blood Drive, seeking groups to perform

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      On May 10th, 2008, the Barbershop Harmony Society will co-sponsor a
      North American Blood Drive with the American Blood Services, American
      Red Cross, and Hema Quebec. Locally, there are two chapters who will
      provide support for the Blood Drive.

      This is your opportunity to get out and sing for the community, in
      order to support this great cause. Blood Supplies in the USA are always
      low, and we believe that supporting this type of event, we can make a
      difference!

      If your group is interested in performing, and helping to support this
      event, please contact me via e-mail. Please include a telephone number
      where I can reach you.

      This promises to be a great event, come and join us!

      In Harmony,
      Kevin P. Smith
      Far Western District, Barbershop Harmony Society
      Chairman, Marketing and Public Relations